Mrs. P. Sree Sudha, Asst.Prof., ETE, Secretary
Mrs. G. Ujwala, Asst.Prof., EEE, Deputy Secretary
Mrs. G. Sujatha, Asst. Prof., EEE
Mrs. J. Padmavathi, Asst. Prof., CSE
Mrs. K. Swathi, Asst.Prof., ECE
Dr. L. Smitha, Asst. Prof., IT
Dr. A. Naveena, Asst. Prof., ETE
Mrs. V. Jahnavi, Sr.Asst. Prof., HM
Roles and Responsibilities of the committee members
- To maintain the Alumnae Database.
- To organize the alumnae meet every year in our college premises.
- To suggest the committee members in designing the web page for Alumnae Committee.
- To establish the network every year with alumnae.
- To form student coordinators from each department.
- To collect the feedback forms, survey forms and valuable suggestions from the alumnae
- To maintain the database of alumnae contact information.
- To invite alumnae and conduct guest lectures, seminars and various programs.
- To collect news from the alumnae for publishing in the college website.
- To create the network so as to establish alumnae chapter.
- To conduct the alumnae meet every year in our college premises and to make the program a grand success.
- To support the coordinators and faculty for conducting the alumnae meetings.
- To look after the venue arrangements and receiving of alumnae.
- To support the coordinators and faculty for inviting the alumnae to give guest lectures and seminars.
- To support the coordinators and faculty for developing web page.
- To support the coordinators and faculty for establishing alumnae chapters and to conduct various programs.