Instructions to the candidates for applying online for admission into
I yr.B.Tech. under Category-B ( JEE Main & NRI/NRI Sponsored ) for 2021-2022
I. DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED TO THE ON-LINE APPLICATION
The following documents are to be attached with the on-line application. All attachments are in PDF format and Photo & signatures in JPEG format. *File size of all attachments is max.200 KB*.
If the application is Under JEE Main Category: –
1. Passport size Colour Photograph of the candidate in JPEG Format. (Mandatory)
2. Original Marks Memo of 10th class or equivalent examination in PDF Format (Mandatory).
3. Original Marks Memo of 12th Class or equivalent examination in PDF Format (Mandatory).
4. Scan copy of Signatures of the Candidate & Parent separately in JPEG Format. (Mandatory)
5. Screenshot of Payment receipt. (Mandatory)
6. JEE (Mains) – 2021 Rank Card in PDF Format – in case application under JEE Main Category (Mandatory).
7. TSEAMCET – 2021 Rank Card in PDF Format. (Optional)
If the application is Under NRI/NRI Sponsored Category: –
The following additional documents are required to be attached in addition to the documents as mentioned above from Sl.No.1 to 5 in case candidate claiming seat under NRI / NRI Sponsored Category.
1. NRI sponsorship letter in case candidate is sponsored by NRI as per the format (Mandatory) – DOWNLOAD FORMAT
2. Passport / VISA of NRI (Mandatory)
3. Residence proof / driving license of NRI (Mandatory)
1. Candidate need to pay a registration fee of Rs.2000/- (non-refundable) online through NEFT/IMPS banking and submit the transaction details & upload screen shot of the same in JPEG Format while submitting the application on-line.
Bank details are given below to pay the registration fee through NEFT/IMPS.
Name of Bank A/c. holder : Principal, GNITS
Bank Account No. : 52119331658
Name of Bank & Branch : State Bank of India, Darga, Raidurg
IFSC Code of Bank : SBIN0020540
2. Candidates seeking admission both under JEE (Main) category and NRI category are to submit separate applications online by paying registration fee separately.
3. If applications received in both categories with single transaction fee will be considered for one Category only at the discretion of the management.
4. Application without Registration fees will not be considered.
5. Candidates seeking admission under Category B are to qualify in JEE Main 2021. No Reservations are applicable under Category B admissions.
6. Admissions will be made as per the guidelines of TSCHE issued for the academic year 2021-2022.
7. Allotment of seat will be subject to the availability of the seats in the preferred branch.
8. Selected candidates will be required to pay a Tuition fee of Rs.1,22,000/- per annum in JEE (Main) category and US $5000 or equivalent INR Rs.3,70,000/- per annum in NRI category as fixed by TSAFRC for the block period 2021-22 to 2024-25 vide G.O.Ms.No_. dated 05.07.2019 of Govt.of Telangana.
9. Apart from tuition fee, candidates are to pay an additional tuition fee of Rs.3000/- for NBA Accredited courses viz.CSE, ECE, EEE & IT and a special fee of Rs.5500/- towards admission & University Common Services Fee for all the courses in both the Categories
10. As per G.O.Ms.No.13 of 14-8-2015 of the Government of Telangana, “The Management of the college has an option to call upon the selected candidates to appear in person for interview to substantiate their credibility and financial capacity to its satisfaction. In the event of the management finding that any of the selected candidates is not suitable for admission, the management shall be at liberty to reject the candidature of such candidates.”
(Please fill the on-line application carefully without any mistakes. Management will not be held responsible for any typical errors)
*For any queries regarding the submission of application please mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org