Dr.K.Ragini Professor, ECE
Ms.Y.Priyanka, Asst. Prof., EEE
Mrs.D.Naga Swetha, Asst. Prof., CSE
Mrs.M.Lakshmi, Asst.Prof., ECE
Mr.A.Chandrasekhar, Asst. Prof., ETE
Dr.M.Madhavi Lata, Sr.Asst.Prof., HM
Dr.K.Syamala Devi, Asst.Prof., BS
Dr.Ch.Krishna Keerthi, Asst. Prof.IT
NPTEL Roles and Responsibilities
- The Role of NPTEL Local Chapter is to act as a local link between students/faculty in the institution and SWAYAM-NPTEL.
- Inculcate mode of self learning and get access to lectures of IIT/IISc
- Promote NPTEL certification courses in the college
- Help students/faculty enroll to courses
- Identify Mentors amongst the faculty and adding Mentor .
- Request for Exam City,Fee, waiver.
- Accessing the Exam Results and Distributing e-certificates for Faculty and Students.
- Arranging Orientation classes for students to create Awareness on NPTEL online courses
FDP Roles and Responsibilities
The main responsibility of this cell is
- To organize various faculty development programmes and training programmes in different fields.
- To identify the resource persons based on the relevance of area of training.
- To arrange training courses based on the interest of the faculty to update their knowledge with the current scenario in any particular stream. The knowledge gained by the faculty will be implemented in their future endeavors.
- To help the faculty to adapt with present outcome based education and improve their teaching strategies to accomplish their duties with effective time management skills.
- To train the faculty members in different verticals like life skills, time management, stress management, professional development, latest technologies, knowledge enhancement, industrial requirement and societal needs.
- To meet the present curriculum which is student’s centric, more preference is focused on outcome based pedagogic trainings. This will help to achieve self-development of faculty, department, enhance placement opportunities to students and contribute to institutional growth to meet present industrial requirement