Mrs. P. Mamta, Asst. Prof, EEE
Mr. V. Badri RamaKrishna, Asst. Prof., EEE
Roles and Responsibilities
The role of the chairman is to select and approve the faculty advisors and student members of the committee.
- Presides at meeting of the committee to maintain regular contact with faculty advisors and student members.
- To approves all event communication.
- To Select the Student committee members for TEJASS to Plan, coordinates, and manage meetings to conduct smooth
- To encourage and engage students in creative activities, technical skills and leadership skills.
- Ensures the completion of event reports or circulars.
- Maintains regular contact with the chairman, keep informed about the activities and seeks necessary permissions when required.
- Handles all the activities of M.Tech students.
- Provides necessary suggestions to the President.
The president of TEJASS holds a position of responsibility of all the technical and non-technical events. The president must be determined
- To plan and carry out the events of the TEJASS throughout the academic year.
- To maintain a good connection with the
- To Look for innovative ways to carry forward the events.
- Presides at meetings in the absence of the
- Maintains regular contact with the President & provides mentorship to new
- Handles the communication among all the members and ensures their
- Takes timely inputs, provides regular updates and takes the approval of the Faculty advisor and president.
- Handles and keeps records of the events.
- Maintains a database of all the student members including email, contact information.
- Takes charge of delegating team formations as per approved requirements of the committee.
- Maintains a club activity calendar which includes events and other activities with date and time.
- Provides or coordinates information on forthcoming events to the Faculty advisors, President and Vice President.
- Assists the Secretary and maintains regular contact with them for smooth activities
- Presents the records of the event in the absence of the
- Informs the Secretary of future plans and activities deadlines for future
- Engages with the Treasures & Executive member.
- Maintains a database of all the TEJASS members and handles social media.
- Publicizes TEJASS activities through social media.
- Maintains a list of events and participation statistics throughout the
- Does adequate research on events outside the institution to execute fresh and innovative
Executive Members and Social Media Handlers
- Handles documentation and Photographs to ensures proper storage of the
- Stays in loop with the Treasurer and secretary to ensure smooth conduction of events or Activities.