How to Apply
The candidates who want to seek admission in GNITS have to qualify in the TS-EAMCET examination conducted by Govt. of Telangana . To be eligible for appearing in the TS-EAMCET examination, the student should have passed the 10 + 2 with Maths, Physics and Chemistry as their main stream.
The candidates should attend the counselling for admission into the Engineering colleges conducted by the Convener. Based on the rank obtained in TS-EAMCET, candidates can opt for GNITS as per the availability of the college and branch at the time of counselling. GNITS offers B.Tech four year degree course for specialization in the branches of
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
- Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science)
- Computer Science & Technology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Telematics Engineering
- Information Technology
Admission for Category-A (General & SC/ST) students will be made through GATE. When GATE Candidates are not available, admission will be given to Non-GATE Candidates on TS-PGECET merit. Admission for Category-B will be made based on experience / merit. Preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates.