B.Tech Programmes(Four Year Courses)
Of the sanctioned intake in a branch of engineering, 70% of the seats are called Category – A seats or Convener seats. The remaining 30% seats are called Category – B seats or Management Quota Seats.
Admissions for Category – A seats are conducted by the Convener, EAMCET Admissions through web counseling based on the EAMCET rank of the candidates and the rules of reservation for admission into professional colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
B- Category seats are filled by the Management of the college following the guidelines stipulated by APSCHE, Hyderabad.
Candidates who have passed two year Intermediate Examination conducted by Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent with not less than 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects i.e. Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) are eligible for admission. However, the order of priority for selection of candidates for admission is the rank in JEE (Mains)- 2014, rank in EAMCET-2014, marks in the prescribed group subjects in the qualifying examination.
B.Tech Programmes(Three Year Programmes for Diploma Holders)
Of the sanctioned intake in a branch of engineering 20% seats as supernumerary seats are allotted to Diploma Holders for admission into II Year B.Tech directly. Admissions into II Year B.Tech through lateral entry for Diploma Holders are conducted by The Convener, ECET(FDH) Admissions through web counseling based on the rank obtained by the candidates in ECET(FDH) and the rules of reservations.
There are no B – Category(Management Quota) Seats for lateral entry into II Year B.Tech.
Of the sanctioned intake in a specialization, 70% seats are called A – Category Seats or Convener Quota Seats. The remaining 30% seats are called B – Category Seats or Management Quota Seats.
Admissions for A – Category Seats are conducted by the Convener, PGECET Admissions through web counseling based on the rank obtained by the candidates in GATE/PGECET and the rules of reservations. The admissions are also based on course wise eligibility rules of JNTUH, Hyderabad.
Admission to B – Category Seats are done by the college Management following the guidelines of Government of Andhra Pradesh(APSCHE). The B – Category admissions done by the college are subject to ratification by APSCHE and JNTUH, Hyderabad.